Welcome to the Boot Camp Black Friday Bonus Page
Here’s your FREE bonus “Boot Camp Black Friday – Thanksgiving Recipe Bonus” (Retail Value – $39.99– yours 100% FREE…)
This is the “Best of My Thanksgiving Recipes” straight from my “Secret Special Cookbook” that I use to help my… super successful Weight Loss Clients lose hundreds of pounds combined!
These are healthy conversions of traditional fattening recipes. They are delicious and have been “lightened up,” that means fewer calories and still retain their great taste.
These are some of the top recipes that my weight loss clients are currently using.
Deelicious Cranberry Sauce
PER SERVING (1/3 cup): 63 calories, 1g fat, 20mg sodium, 13g carbs, 2g
fiber, 3.5g sugars, 1g protein
- One 12-oz. bag whole cranberries
- 1 cup peeled and finely chopped apples
- 1 envelope (1/4 oz.) dry unflavored gelatin
1 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- In a medium pot, combine cranberries, Splenda, with 1 3/4 cups water.
Set stove to medium heat, cover pot, and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and continue to cook for 10 minutes,
uncovering to stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small dish, combine
gelatin with 1/4 cup cold water, stir well and set aside.
- Turn off heat and stir in gelatin mixture, stirring until dissolved and
- Stir in cinnamon and apples and mix well.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, and refrigerate for at least 5 hours (overnight is
- Once chilled and set, remove mixture from the fridge and give it a good
MAKES 12 SERVINGS
Healthy Yummy Stuffing
PER SERVING (1 cup): 89 calories, 1.5g fat, 275mg sodium, 17g carbs, 4g fiber, 4g sugars, 5g protein
- 6 slices whole grain bread (40 – 45 calories each with around 2g fiber per slice)
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion (like vidalia)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup fat-free chicken or vegetable broth, room temperature
- 1/4 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- 1 tbsp. light buttery spread (like Brummel & Brown)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, to taste
- For best results, leave bread uncovered at room temperature for a night or two, until slightly stale. Otherwise, begin by lightly toasting bread.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Spray a medium baking dish with nonstick spray, and place bread cubes evenly along the bottom of the dish.
- In a medium pot, combine broth, celery, and onion.
- Cook for 8 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove pot from heat, and add mushrooms and garlic.
- Season mixture to taste with salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme.
- Let cool for several minutes.
- Add egg substitute and butter to veggie/broth mixture and stir. Pour mixture into the baking pan, evenly covering bread cubes.
- Mix gently with a fork. Bread cubes should be moist, but not saturated (if necessary, add 1 – 2 tbsp. water, and then mix again).
- Cover with foil, and cook dish in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil, and fluff and rearrange stuffing. Return dish to oven (uncovered), and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
For an interesting twist you can add some unsweetened dried fruit or chopped nuts!
MAKES 5 SERVINGS
2 cups Fiber One bran cereal (original)
1/4 cup light buttery spread (like Brummel & Brown)
3 tbsp. Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
1 tsp. cinnamon
One 15-oz. can pure pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling!)
One 12-oz. can evaporated fat-free milk
1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
3/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
1/4 cup Spend Brown Sugar
1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. salt
Optional Topping: Fat Free Reddi-wip or Cool Whip Free
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine butter with 2 tbsp. water. Microwave until just melted, and set aside. In a blender or food processor, grind Fiber One to a breadcrumb-like consistency.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine butter mixture and crumbs with remaining ingredients for crust. Stir until mixed well.
Spray an oven-safe 9-inch pie dish lightly with nonstick spray. Evenly distribute crust mixture, using your hands or a flat utensil to firmly press and form the crust. Press it into the edges and up along the sides of the dish. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the filling. Mix well. Pour mixture into pie crust. The filling may be taller than the crust — trust us, this is okay!
Bake pie in the oven for 45 minutes. Allow pie to cool slightly. Refrigerate for several hours (overnight is best). Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Cut into 8 slices and, if you like, top with Reddi-wip or Cool Whip before serving!
MAKES 8 SERVINGS
Serving Size: 1 slice
PER SERVING (1/10th of casserole): 76 calories, 2g fat, 431mg sodium, 13g carbs, 3.5g fiber, 4g sugars, 3g protein
Two 16-oz. bags frozen French-style green beans, thawed, drained & thoroughly dried
Two 10.75-oz. cans Campbell’s 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
One 8-oz. can sliced water chestnuts, drained 1 bag (about 1 oz.) Crispy Delites Red Onion Chips or 1 oz. (about 25 pieces) onion-flavored soy crisps, crushed
Directions: Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Make sure green beans are thoroughly drained and completely dry — use a towel if you need to. Then, place half of the green beans in a casserole dish (a 2 – 3 quart rectangular one works best).
Pour 1 can of soup evenly on top of the layer of green beans. Place half of the sliced water chestnuts over the soup layer.
Cover with remaining green beans, and then top with the rest of the soup. Evenly top with the remaining water chestnuts. Place dish in the oven, and cook for 45 minutes.
Top with crushed soy crisps, and return dish to the oven for another 10 minutes or so, until chips turn golden brown.
MAKES 10 SERVINGS
Heads Up…Your Casserole Will Be Larger!
MAKES 5 SERVINGS
Cheesy But Healthy Cornbread Muffins
PER SERVING (1 muffin): 85 calories, 1.5g fat, 240mg sodium, 14g carbs,
1g fiber, 2g sugars, 4g protein
1 cup canned corn
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters)
1/2 cup low fat-free sour cream
1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped scallions
2 tbsp. Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
Optional: 1/4 tsp. hot sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine flour, cornmeal, Splenda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. In a separate small bowl, mix together all other ingredients – then add the contents of the small bowl to the large one, and stir until well mixed.
Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray or line it with baking cups. Evenly distribute muffin batter among the cups. Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes (until muffins are firm and a light golden brown). Allow to cool and then enjoy!
MAKES 12 SERVINGS
Faux Butternut Squash Pie
1 large butternut squash (large enough to yield 2 cups mashed flesh)
(you can substitute yams but this is great try it!)
1/2 cup Egg Beaters; Original
1/3 cup light vanilla soymilk
1/3 cup sugar-free maple syrup
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup SPLENDA; Granular
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Peel squash and cut into large chunks (removing seeds). Fill a large, microwave-safe dish with a half an inch of water. Place squash into dish and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for pproximately 8 minutes (and drain). Squash should be tender enough to mash, but not fully cooked. With a potato masher, food processor or fork, mash squash. Measure out 2 generous cups, lightly packed, and
place in an oven-safe baking dish. Mix ingredients thoroughly, but do not over-stir; squash should still be pulpy.
Allow to cook for 45 – 50 minutes. Allow to cool.
Serving Size: 1/4 recipe; approx. 2/3 cup
Easy Light Garlic Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
Total Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 29g
Yields: 6 side-dish servings
Total Time: 30 min
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 15 min
• 2 pound(s) Yukon Gold
• Brummel & Brown spread
• 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
• 1/2 cup(s) fat-free
• 1/2 cup fat free chicken broth
• crushed garlic
• 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- In 4-quart saucepan, combine potatoes and enough water to cover; heat to boiling on high.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender, drain potatoes.
- Saute garlic to taste with some chicken broth
- Return potatoes to saucepan.
- Mash with butter spread and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Gradually add FF
half-and-half, continuing to mash potatoes until smooth and well
blended; add as much chicken broth as needed until you get the
consistency you like. Fold in parmesean. Transfer to serving
dish. Makes about 4 1/2 cups.
So you don’t have to bookmark or return to this particular page here’s a PDF copy of all the information in this article.